пятница, 20 января 2023 г.

Tattoo Article Post

Hello, my name is Giorgio and I am the owner of Giorgio Profili. I came across your website and I found it to be a great resource for tattoo partnership.

I am currently working on tattoo articles and I am looking for some collaborations.

I would like to discuss about a guest post on your website; since I am photographer and content creator I can provide original andhigh quality photographs and videos for your website.

On my website page you can see good quality interviews to tattoo artist and tattoo ideas.

I can write articles relates to thwse keywords:
tattoo ideas for any style (depending on the style)
japanese traditional tattooers
interview to tattooer
realism/traditional/etc. tattoo artist (depending on the style)

Would you mind if I send a draft post or some good example of articles and interviews?

Kind regards, Giorgio.

Giorgio Profili
info@giorgioprofili.com
www.giorgioprofili.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий